As President Biden prepared to nominate the first Black woman to the U.S. Supreme Court, YBLOC mobilized the Black legal community to insist that the U.S. Senate give her a fair, equitable and timely nomination hearing.
Our 5 Action Items:
1. Find your U.S. Senator here and click on their email contact link to go to their contact page.
2. Using one of the template letters, write an email to your Senator and submit it via their contact page.
3. Sign up for our listserv to stay up-to-date on next steps in the campaign.
4. Share the campaign on social media with the hashtag #PassHerTheGavel.
5. Monitor the upcoming nomination hearings.
Persevere: A Community Breakfast in Support of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson
As the U.S. Senate prepared to take several historic votes on the Supreme Court nomination of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, Pass Her The Gavel hosted Persevere: A Community Breakfast in Support of Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson on Monday, April 4, 2022, at 8:30 AM in Dallas, Texas.